Project: External evaluation of the promotion of the rights of indigenous project
This evaluation concerns the 3-year project funded by the European Union and implemented by the Congolese Observatory for Human Rights (OCDH), an NGO based in Brazzaville, in partnership with Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l’Homme. (AEDH).
- Period: October-November 2019
- Funding: European Union
- Country: Congo (Brazzaville)
The general objective of the project is to contribute to the implementation of the law promoting and protecting the rights of indigenous populations in the Congo. To this end, intends to contribute to:
1) Ensure the defense and promotion of indigenous rights;
2) Support and strengthen indigenous organizations, institutions and leaders;
3) Mobilize public opinion and encourage a legislative change, of behavior towards the natives.
Request more information about this reference
Vous devez être connecté pour poster un commentaire.